Thursday, September 20, 2012

Video Tutorial: Chanel Fall 2012 Inspired Nail Tutorial

Another tutorial I wanted to make was Chanel Inspired nails I did a while ago. I decided to go with same colors as before, because I loved it and now I'm loving it even more, because my nails are longer now. :i
Daylight

This video was easy to film and edit and I hope you'll like it. :$


I feel so elegant with this mani. :D

Nail Tek Foundation 2
China Glaze - Cheers to You / 2 coats
Beauty Secrets TC Fast Finish Polish Dryer

Let me know if you have already tried it out and what color combo is your favorite. :)

I think I'm done with video tutorials for some time now, because I have no idea what to film next. If there's a video you would like to see, let me know. 

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

24 Comment(s):

  1. Great tutorial Ivana, your nails are looking stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combo of the textures and colour))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooow, this looks great! I wanna do that as well. I love the combination of this metallic silver polish and the creme light pink, great!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. baš si se ubacila u totorijale ;)
    nokti su ti stvarno predivni <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the tutorial. They look awsome <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Res lepa! :) Jaz sem poskusila kak teden nazaj, pa ni tako dobro izpadlo, ker se mi je prevečkrat roka zatresla :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. k vragu ja jos nijednom nisam uspjela ni priblizno ovako savrseno ko ti napravit ovaj drugi dio, uvijek podje nesto krivo

    ReplyDelete
  8. me encantan!!! y tus videos muy bien!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this so much! It is so elegant. I must try this. Thank you so much for the tutorial <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a stunner! Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look. Thx for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look feels so edgy to me but your long and slender nails pull it off so very well!!!!
    I am also loving how you show video tutorial from time to time now.
    Part of being in this blogging community is helping each other out and this gives others a chance to re-create you lovely look (if they were unsure of how to).

    *hugs* from Canada ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it, such beautiful nails!!

    Love Emi


    emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi girl!!! I love your tutorials!! They are really amazing and you just gave me an fantastic idea! :D I have a blog too, about DIY and also I post tutorials :) Follow me back if you like it :) Kisses!!

    http://itsmellslikeateenspirit.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you make it look so easy :) Wonderful tutorial and your nails look gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous!!!! <3<3<3
    I feel inspired to try out this mani too! :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. very pretty manicure! love the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  18. simple but very pretty manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful nails! I love it!

    http://www.komabunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Odlicno izgleda! Kanim se da probam uskoro :) Odlican blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*