Saturday, November 19, 2011

You are like a rainbow, Loodie!

I'd usually name post after the polish I wear but I decided to make something totally different. I saw todays post at Loodie, Loodie, Loodie. <3 That's why I decided to put something on my nails for you Anna, just because. <3 


I have a rainbow on my nails and rainbows are amazing, just like you Anna. :rainbow

If you don't know who Loodie is, check her blog now! She's such a lovely and very smart lady with amazing sense of humor so I'm not used to the sad Loodie. <3 

If you want to read more about nail care, nail treatmens or anything about nails, I'd suggest that you start reading her blog! Btw she has even won little competiton on Twitter that we had months ago, about who has the longest nail beds. 8) 

I really hope you'll feel better soon dear, I want that funny and hilarious Loodie back! <3

Light Box, Daylight - Blurry
I'm wearing Milani - Hi-Res, just because it has an amazing rainbow effect and we all love rainbows on sky but even more on nails, right. <3 I don't know why I didn't wear this before but I think it's just waiting for a perfect moment like this. :) Btw my nails are super short as you can see, but my cuticles looks healthy, right Loodie? :P I'm moisturizing my nails all the time. xD

It needs 2 coats for a full opacity, application is just flawless. It applies like a dream and it dries fast. The result is just amaaaaazing. :rainbow

Light Box, Daylight

Essence - Nail Art Protecting Base Coat
Milani - Hi-Res / 2 coats
What do you think? Do you like it? Have it? Need it?

Have a nice and calm weekend lovely readers and followers and thanks for reading!

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

20 Comment(s):

  1. Very sweet of you to dedicate this to her! I too always looke forward to Anna's posts, and love her posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are short! But love them anyways... Beautiful polish too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour and your shorter nails
    Gilr, you need to bust out those vampy shades ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very nice! And I like Loodie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just died! I LOVE THIS! I have seriously been sleeping on Milani (which is sold right up the street at my local Target), they have some fab polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH and I just had to file all mine down too, I just want shorter nails for a bit so I'm going to try to keep them a little shorter for the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color and your nail looks amazing as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so sweet writing this for Loodie <3. And lovely polish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!
    i love this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the new length of your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oho, to je pala nova ljubav ;)
    krasan lak, i ja bih ga rado nosila :L

    ReplyDelete
  12. This baby is on my wishlist. It will be mine one day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't believe something so beautiful is still in my untried stash! Must pull it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh. Lak me ni še na nobenih nohtih prej prepričal, ti pa si me zdaj, da ga nujno rabim <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, you're so sweet. ♥ And this polish looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful polish and wonderful post :-) Anna is such a smart, funny and nice girl, I'm so sad she's having a hard time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Imam i ja ovaj lak i još ga nisam nosila i ne mogu vjerovat da je ovako lijep. Pod hitno mora na moje nokte. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww bless you Ivana, that's super sweet of you to do this for Loodie =)
    I miss happy Loodie too and hope she's doing ok =]
    LOVE the nails, this may be one of my fave polishes I own!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for all your lovely comments! :) I also don't know what I was waiting for because this polish is just amazing. :L If you have it and still didn't try it, try it now! :)
    We all love Loodie, right? <3

    @Angie: Me too! She's just amazing! I love reading her posts, because I usually learn something from her. :)

    @KimsKie's Nails: Yap. :$ Too short for me too, but I just had to shorten them. :/ Ty. :h

    @Marta: I think I don't have any vampy colors in my stash. :$

    @Marketta at Pink Polish Addict: Even short nails can be gorgeous, right? :P I don't mind having short nails until I see old pictures. :/ Then I want them long now! :c :D Milani has some amazing polish indeed. I definitely need more of them. <3

    @lepidopteria: Ty dear! :k

    @With love, Ana.: Uh, kako lep kompliment. :h

    @maisenzasmalto: Thank you! Me too so I hope she'll feel better soon! <3

    @Lalica: Odma! :i

    @Sara ♥'s ...: Ty. :h Me too! This polish is really amazing so I just know why it's one of your favorites. :L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*