Friday, November 4, 2011

Swap with Nina from Women's temptations

It's fridaaaay, yay. :) I don't know why I'm so happy about it because I've lots of study to do this weekend and a whole another week. :/

I got another amazing package days ago. :) I wanted to complete my Catherine Arley's wishlist so I asked Nina if she can get them for me. Nina has a blog at Women's Temptation and her nails are amazing - I'm loving her from the 1st post. Please check her out and of course, show some love. <3

Here's what I got. :)

Catherine Arley 
677
673
Perfect
226
233

Now I got all Catherine Arleys I wanted. xD Can't wait to try them all, especially Perfect polishes, I never tried them before. Thank you Nina for all this lovely pretties. I hope you'll like your goodies too when I'll be able to send them out. :k

Have you ever tried Perfect polishes? :)

Can you see what's new? I got a new background. xD I saw lots of pics with black background so I wanted to try it out. I also got a hot pink and lilac, but I think I'll use it a black for now. I also need a daylight lamp - any suggestions? And if any slovenian bloggers or readers are reading this, please let me know which one are you using. :) Once I was watching them in store but there were so many of them so I didn't know which one would be the best. :$

I also broke my thumb nail so badly yesterday. It also hurts a bit and I'm having square shape on one side and oval on the other side. :$ So annoying. :/

Thanks for reading and have a nice Friday!

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

5 Comment(s):

  1. Jaz uporabljam Phillipsove daylight lučke. 60 W, če se prav spomnim, grejo samo te v tiste luči ki sem jih kupila za lightbox. Razmišljam, da bi še tretjo kupila za to zimo, v bistvu ... meni so super. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ulmiel: Hvala! :k Grem potem pogledat, če imajo v naših trgovinah kaj podobnega. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. those Catherine Arley look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new pic background, black makes the color pop more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Polish AMOR: They're so pretty. <3

    @Deborah: Thanks for your comment dear. :h I really like it too, now I need to find great lights for my lighbox and I'm ready to go. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*