Sunday, November 6, 2011

Guest Post at Oooh, Shinies!


I can finally show you the manicure I wore whole last week. :$ I made it for Bregje, who kindly asked me to do a guest post on her blog. I was so flattered when she asked me, because I adore her nails and manicures, so I decided to make something special. :P Please take a look at Oooh, Shinies! or click on the picture to see the whole post. Let me know what do you think. :)

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

8 Comment(s):

  1. awesome job Ivana! the kitty was just too cute! :L i loved the gradient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post on Oooh, Shinies and had to come by your blog. You design was gorgeous, and you did great!

    A new follower here.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prelepo!! :L Pa fotka z muckom je ful cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I will check out on Oooh, Shinies blog, but at a first glance this mani is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with the comments above, awesome mani :) Thanks again Ivana :k

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for all your awesome comments! It's a pleasure to do a manicure for her, because I just love her blog. <3

    @Lizzy O.: Hia! Welcome! :) Means a lot to me when I see I gain new follower. <3

    @tina: Hvala Tina! Mucek je pa res fotogeničen, ja. <3

    @Bregje: Thank you Bregje. :k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*