Saturday, November 5, 2011

China Glaze - Strawberry Fields

There's something about this polish that makes me fell in love with everytime I see it in my stash. <3 I think I wore it twice already, that happens rarely. :) These pictures are from May that's why my nails are shorter. :) It's much prettier in RL as on pictures, that's for sure. 
Strawberry Fields (what a lovely name <3 ) from China Glaze's Summer Days Summer 2009 collection is a medium pink nail polish with golden glass fleck shimmer, which makes it so special. <3 Darker base with similar shimmer is Ahoy!. Both are really stunning so I'm so happy I have them in my collection.

I think I added 2 coats. :)



Daylight
Sun
Nail Tek Intensive Therapy II
China Glaze - Strawberry Fields / 2 coats

That golden glass flecked shimmer just pop out on sun. <3 What do you think? Do you like it?

I'm sharing these swatches with you because I've nothing new to show you. I still have to post another great package I got days ago but I don't want to post swaps everyday. 

I hope you're having a great weekend! :rainbow

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

17 Comment(s):

  1. i LOVE china glaze!
    such a beautiful color :)

    XOXO
    alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaah, lovely color! Love this shade of pink, especially this golden shimmer. Awesome! *__* ♥

    http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love seeing swatches of this polish, but i don't think it's something that would look nice on me which is why i haven't picked it up yet, but that could all change soon loll

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorites! It's the golden shimmer in it that makes it so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I love it! I have to have it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Gotta buy it ASAP :)
    great nails, i envy you :)

    http://memakeupandeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @funkiichiicka: It's sooo pretty. <3

    @Alexandra Marie: Agree. :)

    @♥ Natalie: And it's so much prettier in real life as on pictures, believe me. :L

    @nail loopy: You should at least try it, because you can always give it to someone who'll like it. But I'm quite sure it'd look great on your nails too. :)

    @Angie: Agree, such a beautiful shade. <3

    @NatalieDouka: I hope your nails will be soon painted with this super pretty shade. You can't miss with a color like this. :i

    @Anibani: Yap, you need it ASAP. xD Thanks for your comment. :h

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I own a bottle of this pretty to!! and i totaly love it, is so pretty in real life!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shade! May need to add this to my collection soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my favorite pinks, looks beautiful in you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. svidja mi se, iako od tih njihovih rozih sam nekako vise ljubitelj ahoya :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your lovely comments ladies! :) This is really one of the prettiest China Glaze polish I own. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*