Thursday, June 2, 2011

Essence TE 50's Girl Reloaded Preview

Another TE available in July 2011 is 50's Girl Reloaded. :) Let's take a look:
 All images are taken from Essence.eu.

Inspired by mariners, anchors... Blue and white combination all around. :)

Nail polish:
"port is red, starboard is blue – and the 50’s girls reloaded nail polishes? they are an absolute must-have for all mariner girls who want to be the captain! with their long-lasting formula and the most gorgeous effects, these nail polishes are sure to cause a sensation on board! so go for it! hoist the anchor and polish your nails! available in 01 ahoy!, 02 back to the 50’s, 03 i’m a marine girl, 04 love me tender and 05 you’re a heartbreaker."

Another Ahoy! but this time from Essence (they're inspired by Anchors Away China Glaze collection I guess). And another Love me tender from Essence TE's. :) These are supposed to be jellies, yay for that. :e I love jellies, we'll see how'll they look like in real - I want more squishy look-a-like polishes. :) 

Lipstick look great. :L So bad I can't use them, my lips are dry all the time - nothing doesn't help. :( And Eyeshadow brush looks great - I don't know what's with me but I recently bought those brushes from Essence and I'm not using them because my MU skills aren't that great. :D I can't even apply an eyeshadow and create something that I'd like. xo

What do you think about this one? :)

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

4 Comment(s):

  1. Ooo, a jellyiji so?? To je pa nekaj čisto drugega! Barve kot same mi niso kaj dosti všeč, ampak rdeč jelly zveni zelo mamljivo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ulmiel: Ja baje. :) Tko sm nekje prebrala (upam, da bojo res). No pa sej so res nekam vodeni po slikci sodeč. :D We'll see. :e

    ReplyDelete
  3. vidjet ćemo šta će biti od ovih jelly lakića ;-)
    sjenila i olovke za oči mi se čine primamljivima :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww kake kjut mornarske stvari :L Upam, da mi uspe kej dobit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*