Monday, November 1, 2010

Wet n Wild - Sunny Side Up

I'm seeing a lot of Halloween manicures and I wanted to do one also, but didn't have any idea. So I picked just one orange nail polish that I got in swap with Carolina.

I usually don't wear orange nail polishes, because I don't like orange, but this one I really like. Why? It's kind of bright orange jelly and so easy to apply. I added 3 coats, application was really great, brush also is perfect... It's always great to find another good brand.



I wanted to add some designs but I'm not good in doing that and I don't have any Halloween patern on my image plates, so I left it like that.

I'm so sad because I got herpes on my upper lip today! That's the only thing I really really HATE! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........

Take care,
Ivana

6 Comment(s):

  1. wahh~ what a pretty color!! Wet n Wild is great! their polishes are cheap & yet they work well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oranžne ne maram preveč, ampak tale je pa res lep. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kako lep lak! Obožujem oranžne in takega odtenka še nimam v svoji zbirki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eden izmed lepših oranžnih lakcev :) in paše ti..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Katrina: Thank you! Now I'm so sad because I can't buy it here. :/

    @Mína: Thank you! :)

    @nihrida: Sva na istem. :)

    @elchy: Od ljubiteljice oranžne barve je pa to res dobro slišati. :)

    @Tinna: Hvala, sem bila tudi sama presenečena, ker sem bila skoraj 100%, da ne bo lep. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*