Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer Shades

Few days ago I was looking at my stash and thinking, which one should I use for mani. As usual, it was really hard to decide, so I picked 5 summer shades that I love so much and would wear everytime and everywere! They are all cremes, which I like the most and perfectly opaque in 2 coats. Applications were all good!

Here they are:

Shadow

Sun
Van D'Go I got from Ana and Hang Loose I got from Gejba! Thank you girls a lot!!

Which one do you like the most? I would love to hear, which one is you fav summer shade?

Oh btw, my nails are super short now and I don't know what to do... Should I keep posting or take a break till my nails grow up a little?

Have a nice weekend!

Love,
Ivana

5 Comment(s):

  1. I love them all. Very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the best H&M-I'm a Saint, but it's really hard to choose just one color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ansa: I totally agree with you. ;)

    @ Bunny: Hehe, I also can't pick just one, that's why is so hard to decide which one should I put on my nails. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep posting, of course!

    I'm immediately drawn to the purple, since it's my favorite, but I also quite like the look of Heart Chakra; it seems like a fun summery color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ KarenD: OK, I will! :) I think Heart Chakra is the best summer shade ever, I really like the color. <3 And purple is also gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*