Sunday, July 18, 2010

Essence LE Eclipse - Ready To Be Bitten + Konad

As I said, I add konad. I use Essence - Mr. Big and M64 image plate. I just love this plate!!


I like the result a lot. Do you like it too?

I'll be away for a week I think. I'm going to my aunt to Croatia. She lives in a small village with less than 20 habitants on a farm. There is no internet so I'll be cut from the rest of the world. At least I will take pictures of , , ,...


Have a nice week, girls!

Thank you all for following me!!!

Xoxo,
Ivana

5 Comment(s):

  1. Love the stamping. Fabulous color combintation. Have a safe trip and a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, saj tudi živalce radi pogledamo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Thank you! I'm glad you like it. :) I'll miss internet, that's for sure. :))

    @ Biba: Hehe, no pol jih bom pa prosila za poziranje. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your manicures with and without konading - both so pretty =) I hope you have a great time in Croatia visiting your aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ 'chelle: You are so kind, thank you! :) Yes I had, but I really missed internet and blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*