Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Essence - No more drama

Hello,

I'm still wearing manicure that I show you here, so today I'll show you mani I had a while ago - Essence Color & Go - 27 No more drama - creme light lilac shade.

I'm in love with these polishes - they are cheap (about 1,49€), beautiful colors and their application is so good!


Pictures were taken outside on a cloudy day. The application is great, I added 2 coats, it dries quickly... And I love the color! Do you?

Do you own any of Color&Go polishes? I have 3 of them, but I have to buy them more as soon as possible.

Xoxo,

Ivana

6 Comment(s):

  1. Kok popolno <3 Men so tudi ti lakci super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful colour on you!! I am totally lemming this shade. I only have 1 color & go which I received in a swap but I've yet to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ With love, Ana.: Hvala! <3 Ja, res so super glede na ceno in kvaliteto. Kaj bi mi brez Essence. :P

    @ 'chelle: Thank you! :* I love the color too. :) You must try it asap, because they are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. posle pet godina noshenja crvenog laka, poludela sam za bojama, ovaj je sjajan. prelep!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lily nail: Thanky you and I totally agree with you! :)

    @ Jelena: U pravu si, baš je prelep! :) Ja sam nekoliko godina nosila samo french a sad ko i ti ludim za raznoraznim bojama. :P Mora se i to malo, jel tako?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*