Sunday, June 27, 2010

Essence LE Be a Nail Artist - Joe

Heeey,

today I'll show you an amazing nail polish – Essence Joe. I think it's from LE Be a nail artist - creme lilac shade.

Let these pictures speak for itself:
Sun

Shade


I’m in love with this color. I add 2 coats, application was really good. I’ll add konad maybe tomorrow. Do you like it??

Xoxo,

Ivana

5 Comment(s):

  1. hehe, si me spomnila da ga že dolgo nisem imela na nohtih :) ful je lep...pa noro lepi nohtki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lepi je full. Pa zlo lepo obliko nohtov imaš;)..Sedaj je še en lak na moji WL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ .sparkle*: Me veseli, si zasluži. :P Jst sm ga mela zdj šele 2., mi ga je res škoda. :D Hvala! :*

    @ Anna.: Res je lep. :)) Hvala ti. :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. lepa barva, ena mojih najljubših.. čeprav nimam točno tega odtenka, imam pa nekaj zeeelo podobnih ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Tinna: Tale barva je res must have! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*